Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good to be Home


Isabella the Dragon Tamer



We have been home about two weeks now, it feels good. Isabella was back at preschool last week as she is now walking, and her hands are almost completely better! Her feet still have a little more healing to do, but thankfully she is doing so much better! She went to her friend Marin's 5th Birthday Party and is pictured above after taming a bouncy house dragon.
Jose got me the best Christmas present that anyone could have given me, someone to come and clean the house. I love him, he really knows me. It was the most wonderful thing in the whole world. I love having the house clean, I just don't like cleaning it (especially not with the belly!). We are thinking it might become a more regular thing, as I just keep getting larger and more tired as the days go on.
This week has been the first week of really feeling like this whole pregnancy thing could go a little quicker. I am feeling pretty big, and ready to be done. While I know he needs a bit longer to cook, I could stand him coming out a little early I think.
I have been in nesting overdrive trying to get things ready as I am planning that he will come early (hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment).




No comments: