Sunday, February 8, 2009

Almost there...




The last few weeks have gone fast, which is good considering how uncomfortable I am. Really uncomfortable! Jose surprised Isabella with an early birthday present, a 6 month old back toy poodle, Jackson. He is wonderful, and Isabella is in love with him. I have been amazed at how well she is taking care of him. She feeds him everyday, makes sure that he gets treats for good behavior, and it has been a great incentive for her to pick up her toys. If she doesn't then Jackson takes them as his own! We are watching The Dog Whisperer non stop to pick up some tips, that guy is amazing.

Bella with her Puppy!




We are officially ready for baby, we have just about everything, and are just waiting...


The week before last he had really slowed down in movement. So much so that I had to go in for a non stress test to make sure that he was doing okay. My OB also ordered an ultrasound to check on everything and we found out that he is already 6 pounds!! YIKES! Her exact words were "You are looking at a 9 or 10 pound baby". Ahhh. He is coming early, I've decided. The good news was that he is in a great position. I got to see his little face, he looks like I remember Bella looking at that stage. You can see his little nose, mouth (blowing bubbles), and the ultrasound tech was able to show me his hair! Which doesn't surprise me as Bella came out with a full head of black hair (that stuck straight up for about 3 months!)
Officially as of today on 36 days to go, or less :)















3 comments:

grandma christie said...

Can't Wait!!
xoxo
Grandma Christie

Melissa said...

Yay! It is almost time. You are going to have the most precious little baby boy and continuing being an awesome mom. I wish I could be there! Take care of yourself and someday we will catch up again.

Melissa said...

ps - I was looking at your pictures again and realized we have the same table and chairs! Ha ha- I'll have to post a picture sometime so you can see. Love ya!