Thursday, October 23, 2008

Number 1






Well, I am now a blogger. Can you put that on a resume? I think I might.

I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with people, near and far. I am always freaking out about my minutes, so unless you are in my five, this is probably it for the rest of you. Just kidding, I have free nights and weekends :)

We found out yesterday that we are indeed having a little boy! Jose was probably the happiest person on the planet. He is looking for his soccer team's jersey in xxs.

I wanted to blog about, well being a mom. That is what I spend most, if not all of my time doing. I work here and there as a freelance makeup artist, but as wedding season comes to an end there is not too much right now.
I am going to try and keep up on the blogging. The first time I set this up, I left it so long without a post they shut it down. My goal is to post just enough for that to not happen again. (More that once every six months?)
xoxoxo



Here is a link to my photobucket for the rest of the ultrasound pics:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go with a strong start to the blog here. I think four years is about the same difference between me and Nicole. Or is it five? I can't keep it straight. Anyway, I'm glad google gave you your blog back.

grandma christie said...

jleebee, jose and bella,

Congratulations!!

We are so happy for you and we couldn't be prouder of your sweet little family.

Thank you for all the beautiful memories that are"just ours". We will cherish them forever and ever.
Mom and the Guys