Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

This week has gone so fast! Probably because it has been so fun.
We went to Isabella's preschool Halloween party on Wednesday night. It was adorable. All of the kids looked so cute, they all brought their pumpkins ready to carve. Everyone carved them, and we set them all up with candles. Too much cuteness! I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to do that...
Isabella had two costumes to chose from, she went with Miss Spider (from Sunny Patch) and for trick or treating today she will be a Kangaroo ( my personal favorite).
Again, pictures coming soon! Umm...also why did they yuck weather have to start today, nothing like chasing a three year old kangaroo on dim streets in the rain.

I also bought baby boy's carseat and stroller yesterday. It was very exciting. It really makes this whole thing feel real. I had to move the straps down to the smallest settings, so tiny.
Isabella loaded it up with stuffed animals and took them for a stroll, I think overall they were comfortable and the ride was smooth.

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Isabella as a Kangaroo. And what stroller and carseat did you buy? I still haven't bought either yet.