Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Okay Okay... I know that I said I would post some pics, and I will all in good time. I did want to post about today. Excuse me for a moment while I get onto my political soap box.
I am so excited about Election Day. I can't believe that I get to be part of such a historical moment.

The last few days I have had people from the Obama camp stop by everyday to make sure that I am voting, and it makes me so happy that people still care enough to do that.
Honestly after Bush won in the last election I felt pretty apathetic about the whole election process. Today driving around people on the overpasses and street corners with Obama signs...it makes me feel really appreciative to live in such a progressive place.
Anyways, who ever you are rooting for, Vote for goodness sakes. Either way McCain or Obama will be better than Bush. (a monkey would be better than Bush...)

1 comment:

grandma christie said...

I can't agree more...what a great feeling to view the future with hope instead of fear, with anticipation instead of apathy.
I think that it's safe to say that for many of us we have sighed a collective sign of relief.

I Love You,
Mom

p.s.
Yes, We Can!!