Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Week!

This week was intense! Isabella was sick, which meant no preschool (no break for mommy). Jose also got sick later in the week.

I had a photo shoot on Friday. I was so worried because I did not want to leave her if she was still feeling yucky. Thankfully by Friday she was okay, so I didn't feel too guilty.
It was so stressful trying to get to the shoot that was an hour away, do two looks, and get back within four hours! (The place that she stayed at has a four hour maximum.)

I made it (only 6 minutes late) driving back at about 85 in the carpool lane, only hit traffic right at downtown. Why is there always traffic on I-5 coming into downtown? It really doesn't matter what time of the day it is.


Anyways, that is what has been going on...hopefully this week will bring something a little more interesting. I'll post some pictures of the shoot when I get them. I worked with a great photographer Vince Miller. I worked with him about a year ago, here is a shot from that shoot.



No comments: