Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures!

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks.... it was hard to load them from the MAC, but I finally got some to work.

This is a dolphin that Bella drew in the car. She is such a little artist!

Isabella from her first week at preschool. Sorry, could not get the picture the right way...
We went to a farm to pick her pumpkins, and she got to pet this one month old calf. She was in Heaven. For those who don't know, Isabella is obsessed with animals, bugs, plants, and everything outdoors. I always tell her that she it my nature girl.
Isabella the Kangaroo! With her friends Mr. Pumpkin (Elias) and Princess Sadie.
Bella and her Papa carving the Jack-o-lantern at the Preschool Halloween party.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Once again, let me say how cute Isabella is! I just can't get over her.